~~Complete Heating and Cooling for Year-Round Comfort and Energy Savings
With its 14 SEER rating, the GSX140241, 2 ton, 24,000 BTU central air conditioning system will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system. Your Goodman brand air conditioner starts with an energy-efficient compressor, which operates in tandem with the high efficiency coil made of rifled refrigeration-grade copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fins in a design that maximizes surface area. These high-quality components together cool your home effectively.
Goodman GMS80603A single-stage, multi-speed 60,000 BTU gas furnace offers reliable performance and time-tested durability. A quiet, four-speed direct drive blower motor is coupled with a single-stage gas valve designed to deliver quiet comfort. This Goodman furnace uses a unique, award-winning, primary heat exchanger design that continues to set reliability records in the testing laboratory. Use with natural gas or add converter for use with propane, or LP.
GSX140241 | Outdoor Unit
Goodman’s 2 Ton, 14 SEER air conditioning system is built with sound-dampening features that help ensure that your cooling system doesn’t interfere with a good night’s sleep. The near silent operation is owed to quiet condenser fan system, which includes a three-bladed fan and a unique louvered sound-control top that reduces fan-related noise.
Goodman strives to build heating and air conditioning equipment that offers high performance, energy efficiency, durability, and an environment-complementing design.
• R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
• Factory-installed liquid line filter drier
• Brass liquid & suction line valves
• 24,000 BTU
• Contactor with lug connection
• Ground lug connection
• AHRI certified
• ETL listed
CAPF3636A6 | Indoor Unit
Goodman’s all-aluminum evaporator coil is constructed from aluminum tubing, corrugated fins and panels giving you a single metal solution for outstanding, time-tested, heat transfer performance properties. Cased indoor all aluminum coil for upflow/downflow applications
• Helium pressure-tested during construction
• Finished pressure tested and vacuum tested with leak “sniffing” by “hound-dog”
• Aluminum-lanced sine fin design for optimum heat transfer
• Thick-walled aluminum tubing provides superb strength
• Copper coil stud for connecting copper liquid suction lines
• AHRI certified
• ETL listed
GMS80603A | Gas Furnace
The use of wrinkle-bend technology in Goodman’s award winning designed 60,000 BTU gas furnace results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. A muffler-joint is used to enhance the strength of the two-piece design of this heat exchanger. As the heat exchanger gets hot, the joint is fortified. This exceptional combination offers one of the best levels of reliability, durability, and efficiency you’ll find in a heat exchanger. Use for natural gas or add a converter for propane gas. Flexible multi-position installation for an easy fit. Choose upflow, horizontal left or right.
• Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
• Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
• Norton hot surface mini-igniter
• Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
• Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and low-voltage terminal block
• Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
• Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
• Factory sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0” water gauge external duct static pressure
Your Goodman Central Air Conditioning System with Gas Furnace from Heat & Cool Comes With:
• GSX140241| Outdoor Unit
• CAPF3636A6 | Indoor Unit
• GMS80603A | Gas Furnace
• Installation Manual
• Owner’s Manual