Klimaire Do It Yourself Quick Connect ductless mini split systems are compact, slim designed, and the easiest to install model in the Klimaire model lineup. Klimaire KSID Quick Connect Air Conditioners with heat pump units are ideal for anyone needing a cooling system quickly and efficiently without the costs and hassle associated with hiring a HVAC technician. The easy instructions along with color coded and numbered connections make this unit extremely simple to install, for do-it-yourselfers. If you are not comfortable with installing this unit, we recommend hiring an air conditioner technician to assure the installation is done correctly in half the time of a standard mini split Unit . These easy to install, units are available in 4 different capacities 12,000, 16,000, 22,000
Fast and Easy Installation
This unit is installed using soft copper tubing line sets, pre-charged with environment friendly R-410A refrigerant gas, and fitted with advanced high tech connectors. This allows for quick connection of the indoor and outdoor units, without the need for costly vacuuming and the extra work typically needed to evacuate air humidity and other pollutant from the lines.
Superior Comfort and Indoor Air Quality
The KSID Quick Connect series is designed to deliver both comfort and superior indoor air quality. The negative ion generator and filter helps remove indoor pollutants while the active carbon filter removes odors. The self-cleaning function of this unit constantly keeps the inside of the fan coil clean and dry, preventing mold growth. Follow me function lets the unit regulate temperature based on the temperature around the remote control, giving you true comfort.
Klimaire KSID Quick Connect AC with heat pump units provides even greater savings over a typical mini-split system. In addition to eliminating the costs of hiring HVAC technicians, this unit is packed with energy savings features. All units comes with DC Inverter-Driven technology, combined brushless DC motor and twin cam compressor, delivering a reliable and cost efficient system that will reduce your energy bill and save you money for years to come.
- Do-it-Yourself with Quick Connect pre-charged refrigerant line set and accessory package Installation Kit
- Easy quick connect interconnecting cable between indoor & outdoor units
- Pre-charged indoor & outdoor units (No Additional Charging Required)
- Refrigerant Leakage Detection Monitor (RLDM) - Know when your unit is performing or not. RLDM will alert you, giving you the ability to prevent damages to the compressor and other vital parts of the system
- Exceptional Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) - a) Negative ion generator helps to remove pollutants – 16k, 22k & 32k models b) Silver ion filter helps to remove pollutants – 12k model c) Active carbon filter to remove odors d) Self Clean function, once activated, will clean the evaporator coil keeping it dry and fresh for the next operation
- Follow me Function - Remote control built-in sensor can track user's location for optimum comfort
- 14+ SEER efficiency
- Auto re-start System (ARS) - never lose your settings with this memory function after a power interruption
- Anti-Cold Draft (ACD) - Allows the unit to warm up prior to fan operation to prevent cold air in heating mode and to ensure a more comfortable environment
- DC inverter technology & extended dehumidification capacity
- Integral Design-Quiet operation, as low as 29 d(B) for selected models, making it quieter than a library
- Indoor Unit Quick Hook Design
- LCD Display, Turbo Mode, Auto level Swing, 24 hour programmable timer, sleep mode, dehumidifying mode
- 4 in 1 functionality–Heating, cooling, dehumidification & fan modes
- Low ambient heating, down to 5 ºF
- Cools, Heats and dehumidifies up to 1600 Sq Ft
- Limited Warranty- 1 year parts and 5 year compressor